I've found fabrics that are similar but not identical. I have a little bit of fabric that looks like Kit's blue dress with the long sleeves and some yellow fabric with roses like Kit wears in one of her books. I also have fabric to make Josefina's school skirt and Kit's birthday dress. The fabrics aren't identical but they are close enough. I used to carry a small card in my pocket that had drawn swatches on so I could find a similar fabric when in the stores.

I can understand it if AG never sells fabric like the garments they sell. But it would be REALLy cool if they came out with some packets for new seamstresses that contained simple patterns, official and unique AG fabric and special trims. For now, the closest AG comes to that is by selling Addy's apron so you can do your own stitchery on it.

It would be super cool if AG sold kits for other simple garments for the dolls, such as a Kit's apron or a pinafore for Nellie.

Julia